The Story of my Life

"If I could wish for my life to be perfect,
it would be tempting, but I would have to decline,
for life would no longer teach me anything..."

11:24 AM

Our Little Angel

Posted by Claire |


When I learned that my in-laws were hoping for a baby boy, I prayed for a baby boy to make them happy. But deep inside, I was hoping for a baby girl because I want to have a mini me and a lot of other reasons.
She will be the princess of the house.
She will be my shopping buddy.
She will be Daddy's girl.
She will be Lolo's girl.
I can't wait to meet our little angel. And as for the Husband, he's already imagining me and our baby walking around, hands held together, and wearing matching dresses. Cute!

1 comments:

Ryah said...

...and she will inherit mommy's bags ;)
congrats jom and claire!;)

Post a Comment

Subscribe